What are Chich Bugs and How to Treat Them.
Lawn Service, Landscaping, Lot Clearance, Bob Cat Services - "When Quality Matters"
My Blog

What are Chich Bugs and How to Treat Them.

Does your lawn not look healthy any more, did it take on drought -like systems, even if it has not stopped raining all summer long. If you inspect your grass closely you may be able spot out e chinch bugs. The damage they cause is from sucking the moisture out of the grass blades before injecting them with a poisonous toxin. This destruction can be contained to patches, but it can kill entire lawns, too. To save your lawn, it’s important to act immediately once you’ve discovered an infestation. Here’s more about identification and how to get rid of chinch bugs.

How to Get Rid of Chinch Bugs
When treating chinch bugs yourself, liquid insecticides are your best bet. Late summer is the best time to apply a treatment. First, remove thatch so the product can reach the roots, then read the product label thoroughly. Many products require a good watering after application, but every insecticide is different, so be sure to follow the instructions given.

We Can Help
Give us a call at 772-224-1626 for a free estimate on how we can help treat your lawn today.

7 Comments to What are Chich Bugs and How to Treat Them.:

Comments RSS
college essays on Monday, July 24, 2017 12:47 AM
I like this website pretty much. Great info. Hi and thanks for the web blogs. I am really happy to read this post..thanks for giving us intersting info. I appreciate this post. I used to be able to find nice information from your content.
Reply to comment

men brown leather jackets on Friday, August 18, 2017 1:26 AM
tips for you. Afterwards you should water your lawn once a week. Note: on cold days and nights that freeze warnings are in effect
Reply to comment

fmclogin portal on Wednesday, March 28, 2018 4:59 AM
you can easily access the Ford Motor Company
Reply to comment

Quinn Compton on Tuesday, April 03, 2018 6:13 AM
regular job.
Reply to comment

pay someone to write my assignmen on Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:25 AM
This guide is on Greatpeople.me login. go through the guide and login easily. The Kroger Company or “Kroger” as the one of the largest supermarket chain by revenue and a top
Reply to comment

uk essay on Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:25 AM
I can’t possibly say anything about the dogs as for me they are scary. Even though they are fenced but still the sound of their bark is thrilling. It frightens me whenever I hear that so therefore I can’t say much about this topic.
Reply to comment